First Legal Forum EU – Eastern Partnership
The current situation on the international market clearly shows how important dialogue is. We have been planning our Forum for a year, but the war in Ukraine, which took the whole world by surprise, caused that the perspective of cooperation between the Eastern countries and the EU has completely changed. We were supposed to discuss trade in the context of development and post-pandemic economic rupture, but in the current situation we want to dedicate our meeting to the chances of reactivating economic exchange in the new reality.
The Forum will take place on May 26-27, 2022, in Warsaw (Warsaw Marriott Hotel). Ninety speakers and three hundred participants from more than thirty countries will take part in the two-day forum.
During the forum, invited guests and experts will discuss:
- What the position is of Ukrainian companies in the context of cooperation with foreign partners
- Is cooperation with Eastern partners effective and ethical in a war?
- How do the sanctions imposed on Russia and Belarus affect the international market?
- How to find new partners and suppliers?
- The essence of the mechanisms of legal regulation in the conditions of martial law and the economic crisis, etc.
Who will participate
The Forum will bring together partners of the largest law firms from Europe and Asia, renowned lawyers operating on the international market, heads of in-house legal departments, as well as business development experts, specialists in legal PR and marketing, and advisors in finance or rankings.
Why it is worth participating
On 26th and 27th of May Warsaw will become the heart of legal market and international dialogue! Inspiring speeches, interesting discussions, networking and B2B meetings and a large dose of practical knowledge that will help you find your way in the new economic reality and establish relationships with foreign partners are waiting for you.
You cannot miss it, too!
For more details, see https://legalforum.eu/.